The Writing Restaurant
The Writing Restaurant is a resource that displays useful tips and strategies for writing any type of text. This resource can be used as an information worksheet or as a display poster used at the learners’ desks.
This resource contains the following information:
1. The steps of the writing process
2. A description of each step of the writing process
3. How to write descriptive sentences
4. Information on sentence types and how to use in a paragraph
5. How to describe feelings using creative writing
6. Transition words
7. Paragraph lengths
8. Story starters
9. How to write a good ending
10. Synonyms for overused words
11. A pocket in which to insert additional information / tips given to learners with
regards to the writing process
How to asssemble:
1. Print on A4 size paper
2. Cut out individual sections on the resource
3. Fold an A3 sized cardboard so that it contains 2 flaps in the middle and is A4 sized
3. Arrange and paste the cut-out sections on the cardboard
This resource is available in full colour as well as black and white, both versions are downloadable upon purchase.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.