Subject-Verb Agreement in Pop Song Lyrics
The golden rule of subject-verb agreement:
If the subject is singular, it means the verb ends in “s”.
If there is a plural subject, the verb does not end in “s”.
A worksheet containing lyrics from modern pop songs:
– Big girls don’t cry – Fergie
– Men in Black
– What about us – P!nk
– The way I are – Timbaland
– Cover me in sunshine – P!nk
– I knew you were trouble – Taylor Swift
– Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
– Shake it off – Taylor Swift Clever Classroom
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.