Start Learning To Spell With Phonics (7-11 years)
This resource includes 5 work packs:
1. Learn The 26 Initial Phonic Sounds. The sounds are presented in lower casement letters.
2. Learn To Spell Three Letter Words Like ‘Dog’
3. Write Sentences Using Words With 3 Or 4 Single Letter sounds
4. Practice Spelling The Names Of Countries With Single Phonic Sounds. Then, learn and find words with double blends, such as, ‘sh’ (shop) and ‘ch’ (chin). Next, complete the spelling test.
5. Learn To Spell Words That Begin With Double Blends’, such as ‘crab’ and ‘drum’. Practise Blending Two Single Phonic Sounds To Make A Double Blend. Read the sentences and then write your own sentences that contain double blends. Lastly, complete the spelling test.
A series of work packs to teach and reinforce phonic sounds. If the child knows phonics – initial blends, ending blends and the 44 middle sounds, he or she will be able to use them as a tool to break down words to spell them. In this series, there are 22 challenges or work packs to collect, each one featuring a different phonic sound.
Our cute, quirky character, Zoggy, a spelling genius from Zen, helps present the challenges. The pages are a fun way to learn to spell, including: cute cartoons, ridiculous phonic rhymes and practise phonic spelling tests. The child can work through the packs with a teacher or parent. The packs comply with the National Curriculum.
Watch the preview video below, for a sneak peek at this fantastic series…
Cut and paste the link below, to purchase Mission Spelling Book One.
Cut and paste the link below, to purchase the complete Mission Spelling Series Books One- Four.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.