Being a Teacha Vendor
- All teacher created materials will be uploaded by the vendor who created the materials.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure that the product has featured images.
- Teacha Vendors can, at any time, remove their products from the Teacha website by deleting it from their Vendor Dashboard.
- Teacha Payouts occur every 2nd month (February, April, June, August, October, December) if the total commission earned during the period exceeds R100.
- Vendors are able to track commission earned on their Dashboard.
- Vendors set their own prices, although these prices may not be below R8. Teacha reserves the right to change the minimum amount at any time.
- Commission of 35% is payable to Teacha on every product sold.
- Your shop and products may not contain links, email addresses or phone numbers to contact you personally for sales.
- Copyright on products sold is owned by the vendors.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility that all images and information contained in their products does not breach any copyright and that all work is their own.
- In the event that a copyright breach is reported, it will be removed immediately and be investigated with the concerned vendor.
- Teacha does not take any responsibility for copyright breaches by vendors on the website.
- Teacha has the right to remove products hosted.
Making use of Teacha content
- No material hosted on Teacha may be reproduced without consent from Teacha or the concerned vendor. This includes but is not limited to images, articles and links.
- Teacha does not take responsibility for any damage caused by products downloaded from the Teacha website such as malware.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the appropriate software to open and to make use of the products sold on Teacha.
- Users who wish to comment on blog posts are welcome as long as it does not contain any form of hate speech or advertisements.
- Advertisers on Teacha are not necessarily endorsed by Teacha.
- Teacha will never sell or distribute contact details gathered from the shopping process.
- All products on Teacha must be appropriate for South African schools.
Payment & Refunds