Being a Teacha! Seller
- All teacher created materials will be uploaded by the seller who created the materials.
- It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure that the product has featured images.
- Teacha Sellers can, at any time, remove their products from the Teacha! website by deleting it from their Seller Dashboard.
- Teacha! Payouts occur every 2nd month (February, April, June, August, October, December) if the total commission earned during the period exceeds R150.
- Sellers are able to track commission earned on their Dashboard.
- Sellers set their own prices, although these prices may not be below R8. Teacha! reserves the right to change the minimum amount at any time.
- Commission of 35% is payable to Teacha! on every product sold.
- Your shop and products may not contain links, email addresses or phone numbers or requests to contact you personally for sales.
- Copyright on products sold is owned by the Seller.
- It is the Seller’s responsibility that all images and information contained in their products does not breach any copyright and that all work is their own.
- In the event that a copyright breach is reported, it will be removed immediately and be investigated with the concerned seller.
- Teacha! does not take any responsibility for copyright breaches by seller on the website.
- Teacha! has the right to remove any products hosted on the platform.
Making use of Teacha! content
- No material hosted on Teacha! may be reproduced without consent from Teacha or the concerned seller. This includes but is not limited to images, articles and links.
- Teacha! does not take responsibility for any damage caused by products downloaded from the Teacha! website such as malware.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the appropriate software to open and to make use of the products sold on Teacha!
- Advertisers on Teacha! are not necessarily endorsed by Teacha!
- Teacha! will never sell or distribute contact details gathered from the shopping process.
Payment & Refunds