Spring: Perceptual and fine motor activities and worksheets.
This Spring themed resource includes a variety of activities and worksheets aimed at developing early learning skills. It was created by an occupational therapist and incorporates the theme of Spring using early developmental skills, including: visual discrimination, figure-ground perception, eye-hand coordination, spatial planning, and fine motor activities to improve pencil control and cutting skills. It can be printed in book form or used as individual activities for the classroom, therapy, or at home. Suitable for ages 4 years and older.
This resource includes:
– 7 Eye-hand coordination activities
– 4 Fine Motor activities/worksheets
– 8 Visual Perceptual activities/worksheets.
– 2 Identify the “Letter Sound” worksheets
– 3 Cutting practice sheets
– 3 Scissor skill activities
– 1 Coloring picture
– Combination of black and white as well as full color images.
27 printable pages.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.