Skip Counting in 8s Digital Boom™ Cards
Need an activity to introduce skip counting in 8s that will be fun and engaging? This no prep digital Boom Cards math activity is perfect for practicing skip counting by 8! Your kiddos will develop their number sense as they learn about counting by 8s, work with a 100 square, count objects and complete number patterns!
This resource can be used for distance or hybrid learning – or face to face teaching!
This fun Skip Counting Activity includes:
27 Boom Cards
– 1 card introducing the concept of counting in 8s.
– 1 card with a 100 square. Students need to drag circles onto the numbers as they count in 8s.
– 18 cards for students to count objects in 8s (spider legs, octopus legs and octave notes)
– 7 cards with number patterns for students to complete by finding and dragging the missing number into place.
Interactive drag and drop format
Boom Cards are self-checking and students get instant feedback!
– If students are correct they hear a “ding” sound and can proceed to the next card with the next puzzle piece
– If students are incorrect they hear “whoops”. They will need to try again, or “Give up” to move to the next card.
Your kiddos will love learning and practicing skip counting by 8s with this fun and interactive activity!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
“Boom™ is the trademark of Boom Learning. Used with permission.”
Thank you so much,
Colleen Schwartz Colleen’s Cosmic Collection
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.