Ponder, Prepare, Present: SET 1
Ponder, Prepare, Present : Set 1
Author: Wendy Botha
Number of slides: 7
Type: Workcards (16)
• Discussing emotions
• Looking at others’ points of view
• Considering the feelings of others
• Being aware of different difficult situations
• Learning coping skills for difficult situations
• Realising that there is more than one way to handle a problem
A variety of 16 different life problems that the learners may face in their everyday lives. They need to think about what they would do in these particular situations and discuss it with the class.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.