Number Bonds Self-Checking Cut and Paste Grid Puzzles for numbers 21-25
You can use these Cut and Paste Puzzles for children to practice their Number Bonds in a fun and engaging way!
The puzzles in this Resource are Grid Style puzzles (the puzzle pieces are in the form of a grid) and the pictures they form have a water transport theme.
How to use:
Just Print and Go!
Be sure to print the first 2 pages of the activity BACK to BACK.
Students cut out the puzzle pieces from the first page of the activity themselves.
They then place the pieces with the pictures facing down, so that the numbers on the back are visible.
Now they need to look at the next page. There are sums in the blocks that need to be completed. They must find the pieces that match the sums and paste the pieces on the correct squares, with the numbers facing downwards and the picture facing upwards.
As they paste the pieces in place, the picture will form!
These Cut and Paste Puzzles are great for practicing number bonds, and also for developing cutting and pasting skills.
In this resource, you will get:
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 21
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 22
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 23
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 24
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 25
- Other pages: Cover page, Contents (Clickable for easy use), How to Use and Solutions
Each puzzle has 16 pieces and comes with 3 pages:
- Page with puzzle pieces to cut out and instructions for children.
- Page with numbers for the back of the puzzle pieces.
- Page with sums for puzzle pieces to be pasted on and further instructions for the children.
The puzzles come in both colour and BW.
If you check out this FREEBIE, you can try out my Number Bonds Cut and Paste Grid Puzzles for number 9 and see what you think.
You may like to take a look at my other Number Bonds resources and my other products in my store.
All art created by seller.
Many of my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after I upload them! So be sure to come back to my store often so you don’t miss out on these amazing deals!
Please note that all computers and printers are different, so when printed, the colours in this resource may not appear the same as when viewed on your computer screen.
Grid style Cut and Paste Puzzles for practising Number Bonds for numbers 21-25
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.