Multiplication Facts for 6 Times Table Practice – Mystery Pictures – Boom™ Cards
Practicing multiplication facts for 6 doesn’t have to be boring! This Boom Cards math mystery pictures activity is perfect for getting your students focused on practicing the 6 times table and developing their multiplication fluency! Your kiddos will love practicing their multiplication facts for 6 with these fun digital mystery picture puzzles! Each puzzle piece they place correctly will reveal part of an animated water transport themed picture!
This no prep digital activity can be used for distance or hybrid learning – or face to face teaching!
Save 20% on this resource with my Times Tables Water Transport Mystery Pictures Bundle! You can find it in my store.
This fun Times Tables Mystery Pictures set includes:
3 water transport themed mystery picture puzzles focusing on the 6 times table
– 12 pieces
– Students are given solutions and they must drag them to the matching multiplication questions.
– 12 pieces
– Students are given multiplication questions and they must drag them to the matching solutions.
– 24 pieces
– Students are given a mixture of multiplication questions and solutions and they must drag them to the matching solutions and questions respectively.
Interactive drag and drop format
Boom Cards are self-checking and students get instant feedback!
– If students are correct they hear a “ding” sound and can proceed to the next card with the next puzzle piece
– If students are incorrect they hear “whoops”, the incorrect answer is crossed out in red, and they cannot proceed to the next card.
Your kiddos will love practicing their multiplication facts for 6 with this fun and interactive math mystery picture activity!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
Thank you so much,
Colleen Schwartz Colleen’s Cosmic Collection
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.