Compilation of A3 poster of straight line graphs:
1. What m and c stand for.
2. How to calculate a gradient
3. How to write in standard form
4. Drawing a graph through table method and intercept method.
5. Determine whether a line passes through a point.
6. Determine unknown if line passes through point.
7. What is parallel lines and perpendicular lines.
8. Finding the equation through gradient and point, y-intercept and point and 2 given points
9. Determine the coordinates of the point of intersection.
All have examples added.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.