How to write a descriptive essay
This PowerPoint is designed to help primary school learners (grade 4-7) with the writing process.
The aim of this product is to guide, consolidate and enhance learners descriptive writing.
In the 22 slides you will find a step-by-step guide of the complete writing process including information on the following:
– Notes on the planning process: mind mapping and drafting
– Example of a mind map and an edited draft
– A step-by-step guide to writing a good descriptive paragraph
– A list of common bad habits used in writing and how to correct them
– Editable lists of commonly misspelled words and grammar errors
– An editing checklist
– Example of a final draft (4 paragraphs)
It is no secret that the writing process has taken a whack this year, largely due to the lack of in-person teaching and hybrid learning. This PowerPoint was made in hopes of mending the gap in the writing process that has been created by the pandemic. It provides learners with a complete visual of how their work should be laid out and structured and there are loads of examples to help learners get a well-rounded idea of the writing process.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.