English Home Language Grammar Reference Guide
Student (Grade 6-12) Study Notes: Language Structures & Conventions
– I initially created this grammar reference guide for my younger sister when she was in Grade 7 – she is now in Grade 12 (2020).
– This product is an updated version, containing most grammatical aspects (language structures and conventions), a brief summary of its functions with relevant examples.
– This product is intended for students, however, teachers may also find it useful.
– Kindly remember that this product is not to be copied or distributed. Every user is required to purchase a license.
– Take note of the printing options: you can either print the pages in colour or black and white; you can print two pages per sheet; and you can print pages on both sides.
P.S. I will create a more comprehensive study guide covering only Tenses, Active and Passive, Direct and Indirect Speech at a later stage.
UPDATE: Check out the study notes /reference guide I created on the 12 Tenses of the English Language AND on Active and Passive Voice.
** Please leave a rating, should this product deserve one ** Thank you!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.