English Home Language Grade 5 June Exam (Tolerance)
This EDITABLE Grade 5 Home Language June Exam is themed around tolerance and includes:
A comprehension section out of 25 with questions on
– an image about tolerance;
– The Monster in the Wardrobe (a story about tolerance) and
– The Crayon box (a poem about diversity)
A language section out of 30 with text based questions on:
– Editing (based on a book review of The Colours of Us)
– Direct and reported speech (based on an extract of The Colours of Us)
– Active and passive voice (based on a summary of the story Sandwich Swap)
– Simple and continuous tenses (based on an extract from Sandwich Swap)
– Comparison (comparing the themes in The Colours of Us and Sandwich Swap)
A writing section out of 30 including:
– A narrative essay with rubric out of 20
– A diary entry with rubric out of 10
The files are available in PDF and Microsoft Word format
A Grade 5 English Home Language June Examination based on the theme of tolerance
There is a comprehension, language and writing section based on this theme. All questions are text based and there are a variety of texts included in the exam.
It is editable in a Microsoft Word format.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.