A fun course to improve children’s literacy over the summer (7-11 years)
Ideal for helping children catch up, as well as keeping them amused over the vacation.
This pack is titled ‘Out And About In Summer’
It includes a number of fun writing activities, to inspire children to write. For example:
1. Plan and write a story, using the plans and model answers provided, called ‘The BBQ’
2. Answer the reading comprehension questions.
3. Learn some advanced vocabulary
4. Use the question prompts to describe a day out at the park or common
5. Write about another outing you have enjoyed
There are lots of writing skeletons, prompts, model answers and hints and tips, to help children who struggle to put their ideas down on paper.
There are 4 summer themed work packs available In this series.
Out And About In Summer
Lets Go Travelling
Lets Go On Holiday
Lets Go Somewhere Exciting