Autumn: Perceptual and fine motor activities
This Fall themed resource includes a variety of activities and worksheets aimed at developing early learning skills. It was created by an occupational therapist and incorporates the theme of Autumn using early developmental skills, including visual discrimination, figure-ground perception, eye-hand coordination, spatial planning, visual sequential and fine motor activities to improve pencil control and cutting skills. It can be printed in book form or used as individual activities for the classroom, therapy, or at home. Suitable for ages 4 years and older.
This resource includes:
– 8 Eye-hand coordination activities
– 4 Fine Motor activities/worksheets
– 8 Visual Perceptual activities/worksheets.
– 3 Spatial Planning activities
– 2 Identify the “Letter Sound” worksheets
– 3 Cutting practice sheets
– 4 Cutting Activities
– 2 Visual sequencing
– Combination of black and white as well as full color images.
40 printable pages
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.